Keep your SCUBA diving cylinders safe and secure and prevent them from sliding around your
car boot, clanking and getting damaged with these cylinder racks. They are made from high quality materials with all joints glued and screwed for maximum strength.
- Prevents cylinders from sliding around in your car.
- Helps keep your cylinders strapped down in the event of an accident or bump.
- Prevents damage to cylinder valves and paintwork.
- Eliminates banging and clanking
- Minimises damage to car
- Made from high quality plywood.
- Three coats of varnish.
- Bungee cords fitted with double wire hooks for extra strength.
- Ribbed rubber anti-slip underside grips.
The bungee cords hold the cylinders securely onto the rack and prevent them from sliding.
The cylinder cut-outs will accomodate cylinders fitted with or without meshes.
Rack available for the following cylinder sizes:
- 10 litres + 10 litres steel (232 bar) - Model SR1010
- 12 litres + 12 litres (dumpy) steel (232 bar) - Model SR1212S.
- 12 litres + 12 litres (tall) steel (232 bar) - Model SR1212T - For cylinders fitted with boots.
- 15 litres + 15 litres steel (232 bar) - Model SR1515 - For cylinders fitted with boots.
- 11.1 litres + 11.1 litres aluminium (Ali 80) - Model SR1111A - For flat bottomed aluminium cylinders or 12 litre steel (232 bar) cylinders without boots..
"Greyed" items currently out of stock. Please send email for availablity: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all racks are designed for two single cyliners. Twin-set configured cylinders fitted with bands may not fit the racks due to different cylinder spacings.
All racks sizes are one price and include a set of 4 bungee cords.
One rack £59.95 + £14.95 (courier delivery - 48 hour). Total £74.90
Extra racks postage £4.95 each
To order, please email me your
order details, name, address and a contact number via the email link below and I will raise you a Paypal invoice.
- Place your dive weights in the area below the cylinders for extra security from sliding around your car and maximise
car boot space.
- Never transport cylinders with the valves pointing to the rear of a vehicle's boot. In the event of a rear end impact the valves could fracture and the cylinder may become a dangerous projectile as the compressed gas escapes.
Lovely piece of kit, very pleased
P C, Stafford,UK. July 2016
Great service and very helpful many thanks
D S, St. Austell,UK. July 2016
Sensational Quality! Really pleased with this, it's fantastic...!! A++
J N, Cheltenham,UK. March 2016